Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

weird things...

I think of weird things…
Maybe things you would never understand… not that I expect you to
But then that’s how I’ve always been…
There was a time I romanticised it as being ‘misunderstood’
And had my own naïve drama going on
I’ve learnt to live with it…
Naah! Am lying…
I haven’t learnt to live with it…
It’s just who I am…
I think about the shapes that water makes when a bucket overflows
And don’t turn it off…
I look at a lizard and wish for it to speak
And the next moment freak out finding it creepy
Also I look at you and feel an unfathomable breach of trust
The next moment a love so strong, that I cannot bear…

2 comments:

  1. Similar emotions.... partly (the first half) was as if I would have expressed my own feelings.. good one.. i'll keep on saying (writing) - "Keep it up"

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) u always make me feel good and encourage me in a way that makes me do better...thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete