Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary Ma-Baba...

I may fight with you, or irritate you guys to no end…
I may argue about everything and never agree with you…
I may say things that hurt you too…
I may never look back once I am on the way…
I may forget to call when I was meant to…
I may call you only when I need you and forget that you may need me too…
I may not listen to you ever and contest you on every statement…
I may break every rule you ever put down for me
I may disappoint you everyday in one way or other
I may have failed to fulfil your dreams…
I may have misbehaved, cried and rebelled against you…
I may have done all this and much more to torment you…
But know this, ma-baba…you are the only two people with whom I can do all this and more, be unreasonable, be a brat, be a spoilt one and still hope for nothing more but love… the only two who I know would always love me…would always be there to catch me if I fall…
I may not say it much… but it’s a special occasion, so let me tell you that you are the only two people who can make me feel the way I do around you guys…

Happy anniversary, Ma-Baba… forever love – rumi….

No comments:

Post a Comment