Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

the proverbial drama monger!

These days my morning routine starts with a step on the weighing machine. Those of you, who do know me, know how much of a challenge that is for me. But as I do it every day it brings in me a unique level of satisfaction when I see the needle go a little to the left. Then there are those dreadful mornings when the needle slowly inches towards the right. And that is the day that I go online looking for healthy recipes, low calorie food and some tips and tricks of losing weight. It is an ongoing battle that I fight time and again. As I fight it tirelessly, with some days good and some bad I realise that it is almost sort of a disaster management. Not just in this case but in all other aspects of my life, only when things start getting out of hand do I start taking action... I believe it is the thrill of the eleventh hour that has smitten me and makes me crave the drama of it all... Well, even Cinderella ran right at the stroke of the clock not a minute before!

No comments:

Post a Comment