Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's my mess... and I love it!


Like any other working woman my world starts crumbling when the maid doesn't show up. Unfortunately, today just happened to be one of those days. On a day like today ;) I take special care to not spill, scatter or throw anything mindlessly as I am the one who would have to clean up. I try to be more efficient in the kitchen by making a one pot dish and minimum mess. Onion peels, apple cores and potato skins all go to their rightful place, in the bin. That’s when it hits me! It’s not really that difficult. Just because I have someone to pick after me, I choose to make a mess of it all. Just like my life, in general. I have always had Baba to pick after my mess and all the crap that I pull, so I chose to do some real random stuff. Baba was always there to clean up all the randomness and arrange it all in neat lines of disciplined errands. And now, you may ask what do I do? Well, luckily for me, I ended up marrying someone who does exactly the same for me. So I continue to enjoy making random mess of situations, coz I have him to pick up after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment