Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As I see with open eyes, I see the blinding light, closing my eyes I see a pleasant darkness, a darkness welcoming me, soothing me, enveloping me and bringing to me the sweet memoirs of past not so long gone. Days that were carefree as the butterflies in a garden of big, fat flowers. The days that once were the epitome of happiness. I welcome all that and more in this warm darkness. This darkness is my hope. This darkness is my will, to live, to go on a bit more, just a bit more. It gives me the power to stand up, it gives me the power to fight back. I t gives me the wish to live.

And they say darkness depresses.

Darkness is what you want it to be. It is clay in your hand waiting to mould into a shape that you need it to be. It is at your mercy not you at hers. Grab it, Play with it, Own it. It will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment