Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Ma!

It’s the most difficult thing to do...to write about someone you love so much that you can’t express...One of the most strong and the most fragile relationship is that of a mom and daughter... especially ours has seen its share of ups & downs... we have certainly had our share of misunderstandings, fights, tear shedding and the ever ridiculing generation gap...Whenever I think of you Ma, I feel love that is so strong and so much that it’s almost unbearable, a love so fragile that I want to protect it fiercely and a love so unique that I sometimes stop and wonder...Ma I know at times I have caused you problems a little more than normal...I know you have quietly been through and swallowed a lot of my impertinence but through all this I am sure you have known what I felt for you. I have never been one of those that could express much of what I felt, but the fact that you still knew...is what you and me are all about...it is one of my weaknesses that I hide all the love I have for some special relationships in my life...but Ma...it is you who has overcome that weakness of mine in this relationship of ours...I guess all I am trying to say is that I Love You Ma and wish you a very Happy Birthday! I am sorry I couldn’t stay today....

No comments:

Post a Comment