Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lose control!!!!

To lose control is not a very great feeling for me... I have always been kind of a control freak. When I confront stuff that I cannot control, I get upset...very upset. It has always been in my nature to try and do everything to perfection, of course that doesn't happen often, and when it doesn't I really feel helpless much like a mother bird that comes home from her daily chores to find her egg lying broken on the hard floor. Just this morning, I in a span of 10 minutes dropped an entire box of cumin seeds on the ground, then forgot that the wok is on the burner as I was working and ended up burning my meal of the day. Needless to say, lost control and hated it. This time I lost control even after the deed was done!


Luckily for me and my darling Hubby, the sabji was just a tad crispy and not charcoal burnt. So with a successful dal makhani and a crispy arbi ki sabji, the meal was quite sumptuous I must say. At the end of every such incident though I always tell myself... it’s OK and sometimes may be even good to lose a bit of control...as it leads to an unexplored world of fresh experiences you might have missed otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. आपने लिखा....हमने पढ़ा
    और लोग भी पढ़ें;
    इसलिए आज 19/06/2013 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक है http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    आप भी देख लीजिए एक नज़र ....
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete