Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

in search of a miracle....

















Days pass by…and here I lie….
Not bothered…unaffected…..
Storms fly by….but here I lie…
Waiting for a miracle unprecedented….

They ask me….what ails you…
But what do I know…..
They search me for thoughts…
I still don’t know…what eats me so….

I see the dreams I wished to live…
The dreams once so near….
I almost felt them on my fingertips…
The thought itself so hard to bear….

I hear the sound of the success…
That once was what that kept me going….
The sound that once deafened me…
Now replaced by a silence so annoying…

I breathe the air in, but can it give me life?
I drink water, but can it quench my thirst?
I eat, but can it make me go on for long?
I see, but can I see the sight that greeted me first?

And so, the days pass by.... here I lie…
Not bothered…unaffected….
Storms fly by…but here I lie….
Waiting and waiting for a miracle so unprecedented……

4 comments:

  1. acchhi hai...lekin itni senti kyon mar rahi hai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coco....very beautiful poem.....I think everybody must have felt this thing atleast once in his life..... and miracles do happen ...its only the person sometimes is not there to see that miracle happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice ... :)
    even i'm waiting for a miracle ... do lemme know if u find out how to make it happen ... :(
    but y so sad ???
    -- viral

    ReplyDelete
  4. the poems are sad or senti as u call them...but that channelises all the negativity out of me.....so i am happier once its out on screen and no more in my head

    ReplyDelete